Geoff is the world’s worst ninja.
This is not because he lacks the ability to sneak around stealing children’s sweets but because he’s so unlucky. Guide Geoff through the level safely so that he may assassinate his planned and paid for target, be mindful of your surroundings Geoff’s bad luck may become your down fall.
Specs & Download
Genre: Side scrolling platformer / adventure game
Download: Bad luck ninja Alpha.zip
How to run:-
Download the zip file from the link above and save it to your desktop.
Unzip all files into a new folder*
Start the game by clicking on the file “badluckninja.html and opening it up
in a browser.
*THE HTML FILE MUST BE IN THE SAME FOLDER AS ALL THE ASSETS OR IT WILL NOT WORK
Rules & How to play
- Falling down a hole will cause a death.
- Your score is calculated at the end of the game
- You complete the level by getting to the flag at the end.
How to play:
- At the title screen press [ENTER] to start the game.
- [W] key is jump, the amount of time you hold this key down determines how high you jump.
- [A] key is to run left.
- [D] key is to run right.
Known bugs & errors
- The ninja can fall through the world if left standing on the edge of a block for too long.
This is because the gravity is still in effect but the ninja is technically on the block.
Gravity increase the ninja’s velocity so much they pass through objects.
- Every time a new box is added or taken away from the code the gravity must be changed as it is linked to the boxes collision.
- Money bags don’t function correctly and have been commented out of the game for now.