It is your turn to make history, be the first man on the moon!
A clone of one of the first computer games that employed graphics and sound: the ‘Lunar Lander’. You are tasked to land a spacecraft on the moon under the following three constraints:
- The craft has to land in a specific area
- Fuel is limited
- Time is limited
Specs & Download
Download: Lunar Lander.jar
How to run:-*
Play – Super simple!
*Requires latest java update
WARNING: Occasionally the program will not close correctly, go into task manager and end the process. This can occur multiple times.
Rules & how to play
- You cannot fly out of the window
- You only have 100 points of fuel
- If left to drop the ship can only hit a certain maximum speed
- Thrust has a maximum speed
- Moving left and right does not use fuel
How to play:
- Only the keys “W”,”A” and “D” do anything within the game
- W = thrust
- A = move left
- D = move right